Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Tech Savvy

How tech savvy are you?

Take the quiz and find out!


I scored a 69%, "You might not know everything, but you can almost always figure it out. Worst-case scenario all you need is a little time and your good buddy, Google." What's your score?

I don't consider my self to be very technologically inclined, but both science and social studies methods has allowed me to interact with a variety of different technological tools that will assist me in my future career. Technology is increasing in its importance as the years go on and it is crucial to include in a classroom. It is also a wonderful tool to use in the classroom. I'm very impressed with how much I have learned thus far and how many amazing tools I've found.

I consider technology to now be a huge part of who I am as a teacher. I have used and continue to find uses for many different online applications that are interactive and engaging inside of the classroom. 

Check out this article explaining the importance of having technology in a classroom.

1 comment:

  1. Kristen,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog about being tech savvy. I especially enjoyed this because prior to taking social studies methods, I really wasn't familiar with all the tools technology has to offer in education. I like how you included the quiz for anyone to take about being tech savvy. I also enjoyed reading the article you included that touched upon how important it is to have technology present in your classroom. It isn't until we learn about the significance technology holds in education that we realize how much we can use it in creating lessons for our students. Technology engages the students learning and is fun for them.

    ReplyDelete