Monday, May 1, 2017

Have you ever taken a quiz like this?

Have you ever thought of what your philosophy of teaching is? It's a lot to think about and a lot of aspects that contributes to that philosophy. I just took this awesome quiz that breaks down your philosophy of teaching into four categories; personal source, social interaction, information processing and behavior modification. While I was taking the quiz I was presented with a lot of really interesting questions that made me think. Some of the questions I felt very strongly about, and others I had never thought of or I was on the fence about.


Put your thinking cap on and check out the quiz! You might find out something new about yourself! View my results below and compare our answers, how are we different and how are we similar?



I'm not surprised my highest score is under social interactions. I'm a strong believer than to be a teacher you must have a passion for teaching and for learning. Teachers have a job that affect the child, those around them, and the society as a whole. Teachers have a huge impact on a child's life. Our youth is America's future. The teachers job is not only to teach the curriculum but to create a safe environment for every child to express themselves. Everyday I walk into a classroom I learn I am not the only teacher, each child has something to teach all of us. Teaching acceptance will create a class bond where everyone feels safe to share and teach. This safe bond, teaches acceptance of all. Acceptance is a life-long trait that carries on past the classroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment